In this episode
You can create a paperless small business just by listening to this podcast. You don't need a special digital filing system to have a paperless office solution, Meaghan Likes joins the NiceJob Podcast to explain her simple strategy to declutter paperwork, have effective document management and have instant access to the files every entrepreneur needs.
The NiceJob Podcast - The Reputation Marketing podcast that helps entrepreneurs and small business owners handle everyday challenges through conversations with everyday experts. No matter your industry or profession, The NiceJob Podcast can give you the knowledge you need to succeed. Everything you hear will be easy to understand, actionable, and worth every minute. Learn more about Reputation Marketing solutions from NiceJob and get a free widget: get.nicejob.com
- How to start running a paperless office?
- What’s the process to go paperless in a small business?
- What are the easiest documents to digitize?
- How to digitize your documents?
- How to automate employee files?
“I'm still a hoarder of information. I still have, you know, all of that data, it's just digitized. So if you're sitting there like, Well, that sounds nice. But how would I start? You start today, like just start now and move forward.”TWEET THIS
- The easiest things to digitize
- What documents are you producing and can you trim anything down
- Going paperless means you can work more flexibly
- Create a system with a clear start to finish process
Meaghan is a small business CHAMPION. She has been helping self-employed folks with their small business accounting since 2003. Her passion is empowering entrepreneurs to know & GROW their business' numbers.