In this episode
Today we're talking about Google My Business listings (also known as Google Business Profile). That's where you get to tell Google what your business is all about and where people can find you.
We're excited to have Sherry Bonelli on the show to talk about how she helps businesses optimize their online presence, especially if you are a local business that relies on foot traffic or an online businesses who wants to make sure your website is ranking well.
Sherry has been in the digital marketing industry for over 20+ years, and she's got some great insight in today's episode.
- What does Google wants from your Google Business Profile?
- How to claiming your Google My Business listing.
- How to set up your Google Business Profile listing correctly without risking suspension.
- How do you know if your Google Business Profile is compliant?
- How to use videos and photos to get your Google Business Profile name out there.
- What do you want your customers to see when they find your Google Business Profile?
- How to claim your Google Business Profile?
“The thing is you need to set up your listing correctly, because if you don't, your listing is likely going to get suspended. And if it gets suspended, it means either A, your listing will still show up, but you won't be able to change anything in it, and you'll see a big suspended notice right in your dashboard, or B, be taken off completely, and you are nowhere to be found.”TWEET THIS
- Claiming your Google Business Profile listing.
- How to create a good and persuasive business description.
- The specifics of a service area, a hybrid business, and a storefront on the GBP listing.
Sherry Bonelli is a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and digital marketing professional with 23+ years of experience. She is the owner of Early-Bird digital marketing, an award-winning writer, speaker, and a Google Business Profile Platinum Product Expert.
Sherry has been recognized for her expertise in the field with numerous awards. She's passionate about helping businesses grow through digital marketing.