In this episode
In this episode, we're talking about how to be a better business owner with Bryan Clayton, CEO and Founder of GreenPal.
Bryan has a ton of wisdom and experience that he's gathered over his years as a successful business owner. He’ll chat with us about how he started as an entrepreneur and what he learned along the way including his top tips for improving your business and making the best it can be.
- How to learn from others’ mistakes to make your business successful.
- What’s the process to becoming a better business owner?
- How important is social proof in service businesses?
- How can you set your business apart from the competition?
- How to use apps and technology to improve your business.
“The recipe for success for me is to learn from people smarter than you that have done something similar, apply it to your thing, see if it works, if it doesn't, learn from that, and then reapply it and try again.”TWEET THIS
- There’s a low barrier to get into the lawn care industry, and mom-and-pop businesses still have a significant stake.
- Tips that you can’t learn in the classroom about running a good local business.
- The importance of accountability and why you should build it into all of your business’s systems.
Bryan Clayton is the co-founder and CEO of GreenPal, an online marketplace that connects homeowners with local lawn care professionals.
Bryan is also a mobile app developer who worked as a landscaper before starting GreenPal in 2012. Bryan's passion for technology led him to develop GreenPal.